Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Elizabeth's nap



So last friday Elizabeth did not want to take her nap, so she played in her crib for over an hour and finally at about 4pm I said okay you can get out. She wanted to paint with water colors (one of her favorite things to do) so I said okay at least that would keep her busy while I feed Abby. I set up everything and then sat on the sofa to feed Abby. About 20 minutes latter I noticed it was realy quiet, so I looked back at the table where she was painting and she wasn't there so I called her name to see where she was and no response. So I stood up and walked to the table and there she was curled up on the chair, fast asleep so this is a picture of her sleeping somehow on the kitchen chair. I put Abby down and moved Elizabeth to her bed and she slept another hour and and half (so, she was tired).

3 comments:

Kaija said...

I LOVE THIS! I can't believe she fell asleep like that! I guess it just goes to show what we get for being stubborn about not doing what is good for us :) I can't wait to see Abby again this afternoon and spend some quality time with Elizabeth!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you remember this or not, but Kerrie used to sleep the same way all of the time...but she would wake up if you tried to move her...She was about the same age when she was doing that as Elizabeth is now.

The Dixon Gang said...

So cute, those 2 year olds can be kind of stubborn and then they just help prove our point don't they. So cute. We are so excited that you guys are able to come for Ashlie's baptism and that we can come for Abby's blessing (Is that her nickname?) Did Elizabeth get her little books I sent?