Friday, November 14, 2008

Sisterly Love


Abby has just starting to hold rattles and toys. Elizabeth helped me wash all of her baby toys to get them ready for Abby. So the other day I was holding Abby and she reached out to grab Elizabeth's shirt and pulls on it a little. Elizabeth pulls away and says to Abby " don't pull my shirt Abby, I'm a girl not a toy".

Elizabeth gave Abby a hug and then told her "don't wiggle so much Abby, I'm trying to give you a hug".

The best is when they are interacting and Elizabeth says, "Abby smiled at me, she likes me".

I am sure they will be best friends for life.

2 comments:

Big J said...

That is cute beyond words LOL and great Halloween pictures below this entry.

Lyndsey said...

Really cute. I love their happy little faces in the picture, what beautiful girls you have!