Thursday, April 2, 2009

Like to paint?








So this afternoon Elizabeth wanted to finger paint so I said okay. I knew she would get messy so I told her to take off her dress. She had fun painting then I thought well Abby might like to finger paint also so I stripped her down to her diaper. They were both having fun painting on paper untill Elizabeth decided it would be fun to paint on Abby's arm so I eventually just put them on the mat and let them be creative. They had a nice soappy bath afterwards and are not painty any more. I am glad that I only buy nontoxic washable paint!


4 comments:

The Dixon Gang said...

Oh my goodness, that is quite the finger painting they got done, on themselves :) Looks like they had fun.

Melanie said...

Oh that is darling!! I love the second picture. She looks extremely pleased with herself!!

The Kelly Family said...

That is pretty cute. Abby looked like she enjoyed painting, too. Painting is messy, which is probably why kids love it so much. Looks like lots of fun :)

Eliza said...

So cute, that would be a fun event to scrapbook about. I need to buy finger paint for Jacob, he'd love it.