Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hello so Elizabeth has been saying some cute things lately so I thought I would post some of them.



After Time Out for Women I went with my sister in law Melissa and her family to Visalia (about half an hour away from Fresno) where I met up with Chris and Elizabeth as he drove there Saturday morning. Elizabeth was having some fun playing with her cousin Tyler, they were heading upstairs and I asked "what are you doing?" her usual answer is "I'm just playing" but this time she said, "we are going upstairs to play by ourselves Okay?", it was like she was so grown up telling me exactly what she was doing, as if I couldn't see that.



In the car on the way home Elizabeth was laughing at something and I told her she was a silly goose, we went on to say that Mommy was a silly goose and Daddy was a silly goose, then Elizabeth exclaimed, "Hey we are all duckies"

In the bathroom one morning as I was getting ready for work Elizabeth went to grab something off of the sink counter I pulled it away and said "that's not a toy", she held up her Dora bubble wand and asked, "is this a toy?", I had to smile and say, "yes that is a toy".

2 comments:

Eliza said...

So cute! I can't imagine her talking like that (or that well) cuz I've never heard it. I liked the "we are all duckies" comment, precious.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Elizabeth is getting so BIG!! I wonder if she still remembers playing with my girls...Those were fun times...Congrats on the new baby too!! When are you due?