Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


Chris took Elizabeth shopping on the Saturday before Mother's Day and so she could not wait to give me my gifts and tried to give some hints as to what they were. Sunday morning I recieved breakfast in bed along with Elizabeth's "surprise" chocolates (a box of Sees chocolates) and a gift card to Cold Stone Ice Cream (one of my favorite locations). It was very nice to be pampered and appriciated, Elizabeth even sang Happy Mother's Day to me (soo cute).

2 comments:

Eliza said...

How sweet! I get excited for the day when Jacob can be that involved. His gift to me (unknowingly I'm sure) was sleeping in until 8:20 (!) and staying in nursery all by himself the whole time (for the first time), plus he was just such a good boy all day.

Can you believe we are getting so close to our number two's arriving? Crazy!

Unknown said...

Chris, very good.
Could you email me at momdzn@gmail.com
This is Barb Cerveny