Saturday, August 16, 2008

AIM picnic


Hello this afternoon we went to the annual AIM picnic. AIM is the early intervention school where I work when I am not on maternity leave. I'll return back to work in October. It was a fun picnic this year with a petting zoo and pony rides (above is picture of Elizabeth petting rooster). The line for the pony rides was too long for Elizabeth to wait in but she still had fun. We invite all of the alumni to come to the picnic so it was fun to see some families that I had not seen for awhile. Of course everyone enjoyed seeing Abigail and Elizabeth.
Then tonight my parents watched the girls for us and Chris and I were able to go out to dinner kid free. It's nice to just be adults for a while.

1 comment:

The Dixon Gang said...

How fun to have a date night!!! Did you do anything fun?