Monday, August 18, 2008

Things that made me laugh


So Elizabeth has been saying some things that made me laugh and I thought I would share although I am not sure you will think they are funny. Anyway on the way home from church yesterday she told us, "well I asked Abby if she wanted a pancake and she said no I don't want a pancake I want eggs". We havn't had pancakes and eggs for breakfast in awhile so mabe she was thinking it would be good, but I thought it was kind of interesting that she interperated her sister's desires already.

I know she has a very good imagination also because of some of the phone conversations she has. She has several play phones and ususally she calls people she knows like Grandma or Uncle John. One night we were driving and she called the moon. She was asking the moon why he was following us and had this whole conversation about how the moon wanted to live at our appartment and was going to sleep with her in her room and shine at night for her. When we got home I asked her why the moon was following us, and she said "just because"


I was loading the dishwasher and Elizabeth brings me a bowl and says, "here Mommy you can put this bowl in the dirtywasher to make it clean".

4 comments:

Kaija said...

I LOVE these stories so very very much. Feel free to share as much about Elizabeth's conversations as you would like! I really like the moon conversation :) And what a GORGEOUS photo of Elizabeth!!! What was the occasion?

Anonymous said...

I love that you posted those! i love all the things that Riley says, but sometimes don't think other people will see just how funny they really are. Thanks for sharing! I really love the moon story:)

Eliza said...

SO CUTE! I love dirtywasher, I'm going to start calling it that. :o)

It's just Barb said...

What a cute little imaginative girl! Thanks for sharing!