Friday, September 12, 2008

Elizabeth's point of view


So we have been trying to get Elizabeth to stay in her bed at night and not come sneak into ours once we are asleep. So I've been talking to her at night before she goes to sleep and the other night I sat down for our talk. She patted my arm and told me "now mommy you be a good girl and stay in your bed all night and don't come sleep in my bed because there is not room and you would squish me, okay?" So I guess she knows the talk and now I just wish there was someway she would follow her own advice.

Elizabeth also has two new answers to most questions they are something and anything. So if we ask her what she wants to eat for lunch she says "something" and when it is quiet in her room and I ask her what she is doing she simply says, "anything". Lucky for me if she is doing something that she knows she shouldn't like taking all of the diaper wipes out of the container then she says "not anything". So if I hear "not anything" I know I need to go and investigate.


One evening I was nursing Abby and Elizabeth was pulling at her diaper. I noticed that the diaper was pretty soggy so I told her she could take it off and I would put another one on when I was done feeding Abby. She ripped it off, stood up, said, "now I can really shake my bum bum", and started dancing. I found a music channel on the T.V. for her to dance to and she danced bare bottomed for a good ten minutes. It was so cute but I didn't think a picture would be apropriate, sorry.

Just a little note on the moon once again the other day she was telling the sun to get out of the car and I asked her why and she said she wanted the sun to go down so she could see the moon again (she loves the moon!).

3 comments:

Kaija said...

so cute! thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny!! Sorry that I have disappeared for a while. The girls are sooooooo cute and Elizabeth says the cutest things! I remember Emily doing some of the same things when Kerrie was a baby. I love the little conversations that she has. Too cute!

Eliza said...

Wow, what a fun story!