Monday, September 29, 2008

Our trip





Hello we just got back from a week long trip to Idaho and Utah. It was great fun and we were able to see many friends and family. On the drive to Idaho we stopped in Lovelock Nevada and saw a playground for Elizabeth to play on while I fed Abby. She had a great time getting out her energy and we stopped there on the way home as well. We stopped in Elko for the night but had dinner in Winemucca and here are some picture of Chris holding both girls while I eat. I was feeding Abby a bottle when he ate. We had to be creative sometimes with our stops in order to provide for the needs of a two month old and an active two year old. We made our destinations in saftey.

4 comments:

Kathi said...

That was a lot of fun to read about your trip. Glad ya'll made it back safely.

Eliza said...

You are brave. I don't think I could dare make a long drive like that with two kids. I'm so glad it went well for you.

The Kelly Family said...

WOW!! Whatta vacation. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun visiting with family. I bet they loved seeing Elizabeth for the first time. And you drove with a 2month old baby and a 2 year old. You're amazing!

The Kelly Family said...

I meant Abigail for the first time. Oops, sorry about that.