Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas tree hunt
















Hello, so last Saturday we went up to the mountians to cut down our christmas tree. We went with My parents, Jason, John, and Amanda, as well as Joe and Dixie Strople. It was a beautiful day and we didn't even need jackets. It was so sunny that there was too much sun in some of the pictures. Then after the tree hunt was complete and we loaded our find into my Dad's truck we went to Togo's for lunch (yummy). It was a fun activity and it is fun to see my daughters enjoy the tradition of cutting down a tree that I experienced when I was growing up. Isn't traditions fun!

3 comments:

The Dixon Gang said...

How fun to go hunting for the perfect Christmas tree. Traditions are so much fun. Unfortunately we quickly figured out that Sari stays a lot healthier if we don't get a real tree :( So, we have an artificial one and we just have to be thankful that she is healthy and can enjoy the holidays instead of being sick from the real one. Make sure and post some pictures after you get it all decorated :)

Anonymous said...

I loke your christmas background...and I LOVE that you go to the mountains to get a tree! Thats so cool!

Eliza said...

This is one tradition we are carrying on even though we are alone. It is so sunny over there!