Monday, December 29, 2008

Santa came!













Santa gave Elizabeth a baby grand piano for Christmas and she has been sitting and singing all of the christmas songs. Abby also got her own version of a piano from Santa. The picture in the middle is me with all of my Santa loot (I must have been very good this year!) The one on top is Chris after all of the presents were opened feeling very tired, he is wearing his new #42 Dodgers jersey that was my present to him. The picture under that is Elizabeth almost asleep on the trampoline that Grandpa gave her. She is sick and was very tired also. I hope that everyone had a very merry Christmas as well!


1 comment:

The Kelly Family said...

You guys got some cool stuff for Christmas. I love that baby grand piano. That is cute! And the trampoline looks like a great way to wear out the kids :)