Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving











We spent Thanksgiving here in San Jose with my parents and had a wonderfull day. I am so thankful that I am able to live close to my parents and that we can continue to make memories together. For thanksgiving dinner my parents also had my brother John and his wife Amanda, my friend Steven and his brother Richard, and Zona Cobb over to enjoy in our festivities. My Mom did most of the cooking but I made apple jello and a chocolate pie (YUMMY) of course Mom's rolls were the best, but Amamnda's deviled eggs were also a hit. We spent the evening eating pie and playing games with lots of laughter. I am so thankful for all that I have. I am thankful for my wonderful husband Chris and all of his love and support. I am thankful to be a mom and have two beautiful daughters. I am thankful that Chris is able to stay home in the mornings and watch the girls while I go to work part time. I am thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the knowledge and testimony I have. There are so many more things but these are the most important and I can't list them all.

4 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Nothing better than hanging out with family and enjoying each other. You are very lucky to have your parents so close!! I love the picture of Abby with her rice cereal, adorable!

Kaija said...

It looks like fun times were had by all! Your family is so good to adopt Zona into yours!

Gaylene said...

Tell Zona "hello" and I miss seeing her.

Eliza said...

How fun! Thanksgiving is a wonderful day isn't it?