Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ice Cream!





So last week Elizabeth helped me make some play dough. She had fun making it and playing but we didn't have any play dough toys. So on Saturday we were out shopping and we let Elizabeth choose one play dough toy. She choose the ice cream making set from several different choices. I thought well she'll play with it for awhile but she already had plastic pretend ice cream that she did not play with very much. When we got home she played with it for over two hours and had a great time. I decisded that we needed to go to Cold Stone and get some ice cream and she choose blue (cotton candy flavored) ice cream with sprinkles. I guess she was inspired by her playing. She has continued to play with it everyday for at least half an hour witch is good attention span for Elizabeth. That was money well spent.

4 comments:

Kaija said...

Fun!

Anonymous said...

I still want to get that ice cream maker! I've had my eye on it since Christmas, I'm glad to know it was worth the money!

Eliza said...

Super fun! I hope Jacob will like to play with play-dough cuz I like to and never did much as a child.

I went to cold stone last night for the fist time in about 2 years. Always yummy, but way too expensive.

The Kelly Family said...

I saw that ice cream set at Target and almost bought it, too. I might have to go back after reading how much fun Elizabeth had with it. Things have been crazy and we've been sick, but we really do need to plan a playdate soon. I'll call you tomorrow and we can set something up :)