Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm not sleepy!

So now days it is rare that Elizabeth has a nap because if she does then she does not go to bed until late. But yesterday I knew she was tired because she woke up early and was acting grumpy so I told her to take a nap at about 2pm. She said she couldn't sleep and so I told her to just stay in bed and play there. She stayed there for an hour and then finally she came out again and said she wasn't sleepy so I let her come and watch some TV while I fed Abby, within 10 minutes of watching she was fast asleep so I had to take a picture (she slept for over two hours). I guess she was sleepy.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Ashton does the same thing, "I'm not tired" and then ends up falling asleep on the couch. Or he falls asleep in the car if we have to go somewhere.

Melanie said...

Don't you just love it?! They fight sleep till the bitter end!!