Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Valentines

Happy Valentine's day card from Grandma Turner, and a kiss from Dad for Abby.

My two Valentines together, sorry about the glare from the window.

My seven month old happy girl


So it seems as if Elizabeth is getting along better with Abby. She still wants to play with Abby but is not always right in front of her face. Thank you for your comments they definatly helped. I think the main thing that changed was that I am letting Elizabeth just play with Abby more before I was so worried that she would get carried away and hurt Abby that I was always telling her to get away and giving her the negative attention thus she wanted to do it more. So I stopped, unless Abby was crying or I could see an unsafe situation I let Elizabeth play with her and she started giving Abby toys and they started to enjoy each other. It makes my time with them much more enjoyable. I love my Valentines Chris, Elizabeth and Abby. I am so lucky to have them in my life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

About that rough stuff, Riley is still going through it, and Chloe is almost a year! I've heard most kids go through that phase, and I still don't know what to do about it, sorry, not trying to be a bummer :( The up side is that your girls are just adorable - sometimes that helps!

The Kelly Family said...

Happy Valentines day late :) My girls smother Cassie, too. I just keep trying to teach them to be gentle. They eventually learn or eventually the baby learns to defend themselves. When Elise was little, she quickly learned to push her sisters out of her face and would pull their hair if they were too close. I'm not promoting violence, but it doesn't last forever. Atleast Elizabeth loves her little sister.

Eliza said...

Such precious little valentines. I'm glad Elizabeth is easing up a little with Abby. I haven't had to worry about that too much with Jacob but I'm sure I will.